- My fear around blogging has decreased dramatically. Every time I published a blog post in the past, I felt there would be nothing to write about the next time I decide to blog. I am pleased to say, the challenge proved me wrong.
- I learnt to trust that the right material will emerge and people will resonate with what I’ve got to say.
- I finally unleashed my authentic voice. I write with more confidence, courage and authority than I’ve ever done before.
- I ditched my perfectionism and anxiety around making grammatical mistakes. I used to ask my husband to proofread every post in case people think less of me if I made mistakes.
- I experienced the power of setting an intention. My intention for April was to write daily as the challenge required. I also had a theme ‘authenticity’ which made my writing more focused and gave me a certain container.
- Last, but not least, I’ve been paying attention to what was coming up for me on a daily basis. I became more conscious, awake and enthusiastic, and for that my life feels zestier.
I want to thank you for keeping me company on this amazing journey. Here is to a zesty life, my friends!
P.S. Oh, in case you are wondering whether I’ll change the pace of my blogging, the answer is ‘no’. More details in tomorrow’s blog. See you then!